Thursday, August 23, 2007

Recent Update

Hi all!!! first of all, so so so sorry for not updating my blog for so long, cos can't really find the time to do so, and sometimes my PC got some problem logging into blogger. so... ya... anyway Thank God for a mac now, haha...just wanna thank all of you for your prayers, everything has been fine. first of all ORD Loh!!!! =) den went for EMERGE in Jun, Mission Trip, and finally i'm have began my new phase of life as an financial adviser as well as a student in SIM. well, certainly life can be hectic and so now, but when our earthen vassel is filled with this Treasure, we can be hard pressed but yet not crushed amen? well i really gotta go now.... but do look out for this upcoming posts, (my word is my bond, hahaha....) 1) My ORD story - i will share about the goodness of God, and how He poured out his grace upoon me when i in NS. 2) Mission Trip in Surabaya- lots of pics and powerful experiences! 3) Walking in the approval of God- its all that maters doesn't it? =) P.S if weeks have passed and there are still no updates, pls remind me when u see me k? haha...

No comments: