Monday, April 23, 2007

~Pouring Out~

Well, I believed Pastor Benny's meeting has really brought many of our spiritual lives into the next level. Personally, I've grown to be even more hungry for the Holy Spirit, and yearned for His fellowship as He yearns for mine, I really recommend all of you to grab hold of the book titled, 'Good Morning, Holy Spirit.' In which Pastor Benny shared his conversion and how he fellowshipped with the Holy Spirit, together with many other powerful encounters with the Lord.

I was very drawn into the content of the book and really started to fellowship and yearn for the Holy Spirit and His the annointing. And I slowly realised that in my search for the Holy Spirit and His power, the other things in my life doesn't really matter as much as before. I'm more cautious of my words, actions and thoughts, as I try my best not to quench the Spirit of God. The Fear of God is became evident in my life. Suddenly, surrendering to God things that I once struggled with is so easy. I guess I'm beginning to see what is to live is Christ and to die is gain. Truely, if we want the power of resurrection, we must first go through the crucifixion of self..... sounds scary ar? Haha... but I believe it is worth it. Just today, one of my camp-mates shared this with me while reading a biography of D.L. Moody. He says that if we as vessels are filled with self-centeredness, our own ambition and things of this world, we have no room for God, its only when we begin to pour out 'Self' and whatever that comes along with it, Then God will pour in His Holy Spirit, His Power, His annointing......

Friends, its time to come thirsty for the Spirit of God......

No comments: