Monday, April 09, 2007

Finally.. something about me

Haha, what a funny title, even i can't help but to laugh at it myself, but seriously, this is the first time i'm posting something about myself and not anything spiritual after i started off this blog.

Well, this few weeks is rather hectic for me, every weekend seems so short, however they are fruitfully spent. Almost all my saturdays in march are similar, its service followed by a quick dinner and Benny Hinn's choir pract, although its quite tiring, but i really enjoyed myself in every session, not really because i enjoyed singing, even though i do, but some how or rather something real funny will happen during the practice, haha... actually its always the extreme low keys, and all the monotone parts that spark off the laugher. But it always seems like my group of friends and I were the only ones laughing.


Full Dress Rehersal @ Jurong West
(SG RuLz! Haha...)

But last week is kind of tough for me, firstly its easter weekend. Secondly i had to move outfield for training, as you know, I'm already half a civilian (ORD Loh!!!), and it has been ages since I last move outfield. As a result, I wasn't really feeling well after that. But nvm lah, cos its only 2 or more working weeks before i start clearing my off and leave. Yeah!!! No more Sir, no more LTA Tan, just Mr Tan.... HAHAHAHA!!! (sorry kinda loss control, but cannot blame me lah, after 2 years...).

I'm really looking forward to the next phase of my life be it studies or work, but i believe with the grace of God, its time to buckle up and prepare to move up to the level . Amen! well, signing off here guys! Keep you guys updated soon! =)

No comments: